Designed for sterile applications within the pharmaceutical, biotechnical and food industry
The ALMATEC BIOCOR air-operated double diaphragm pump series is especially designed for sterile applications within the pharmaceutical, biotechnical and food industry. The air-operated diaphragm pumps are EHEDG certificated as well as EC1935/2004 and ATEX conform. The special design with the integrated cleaning-system enables the CIP (clean in place) and SIP (sterilization in place) capability.
BIOCOR pumps do not have any horizontal areas. Each pump comes with four ball lifting magnets, which can be attached to the pump housing from the outside at the location of the four ball valves.
The ball valves are risen up magnetically out of their seats and the pump is drained entirely without having to be dismounted.
The three pump sizes B 20, B 32 and B 40 achieve maximum capacities of 3.5/7.5/17 m³/h respectively with a maximum discharge pressure up to 7 bar (100 psig).
The material for the wetted housing parts is electro polished SS 316 L (Basel Standard II, ferrite content < 1%) with a surface roughness of ≤ 0.4 μm.
The centre block is made of conductive polyethylene.
The features of the BIOCOR series at a glance:
- AODD pumps for sterile applications within pharmaceutical, biotechnical and food industry
- Built in accordance to the essential specifications (EHEDG, EC1935/2004, FDA, Class VI, etc.)
- Integrated cleaning-system with high cleaning results
- Suitable for CIP (clean in place) and SIP (sterilization in place)
- ATEX conformity
- Sterile design: no horizontal areas
- Drainage of the pump by external magnetic lifting of the valve balls
- Smooth diaphragm without disc and seals
- Diaphragms, ball valves and O-rings made of PTFE or EPDM (FDA conformity)
- Maintenance-free air control system PERSWING P® without dead spot
- Gentle displacement
- No drives, no rotating parts, no shaft seals within the fluid
- Easy to start up, step-less control via the air volume and pressure
- Proof against dry running
- Suction and discharge ports suitable for Tri-Clamp and other sanitary threads
For more information contact:
+44 1924 499466