Chemical Dosing Pumps
With a wide range of material and drive options, they suit a wide range of applications including chemical transfer, oil & gas, petrochemical and many others.
Some advantages of our chemical dosing pumps are:
- Wide range of technologies and materials to handle all aggressive & corrosive liquids
- Pressures up to 276 bar (hydraulic) 10 bar (mechanical) 15 bar (solenoid)
- High viscosities – up to 5000 CPS
- Standard IEC motor frames to allow for any motor specification (hydraulic & mechanical)
- Options include automatic speed/stroke control
What is a Chemical Dosing Pump?
A chemical dosing pump, which is a positive displacement pump, is used to insert a chemical substance into a flow of steam, water or gas. Chemical dosing pumps are usually small and give a very exact flow rate to enhance the control. They are the centrepiece of an integrated dosing system specifically designed for the automatic distribution of chemicals. This dosing definition widely applies to various applications and industries, from food processing to wastewater treatment.
More from Fluid Transfer
Learn more about Chem Resist's full-service solutions; read about our latest projects in the case studies library.Learn More
Not sure what you need?
We're happy to share our extensive experience in transferring, storing and processing corrosive and aggressive chemicals. Contact us for help and advice.Get In Touch