Safe chemical transfer for operator and the environment
Part of the ChemiGuard range, the ChemiGuard Pumped Offload Cabinet can be fitted to your exact requirements depending on tanker, chemical and transfer flow rate requirements. The ChemiGuard Pumped Offload Cabinet is typically supplied with a World Chemical Self-Priming Magnetic Drive pump to easily handle the initial stages of tanker offload.
The cabinets also allow for full containment of any drips or spillages due to the 200-litre bund. All systems can be configured with a bypass line allowing pressurised tankers to deliver products as well.
Available in a range of colours to allow for easy on-site identification and eliminating potential cross contamination of liquids.
Features and Benefits
- Fully contained transfer of skid, ChemiGuard Pumped System includes a self-priming mag drive pump as standard.
- Other pump technologies can be included and any flow rate specified.
- Design includes an integrated bund to catch any spills or drips.
- Product label fixed to front of cabinet to clearly identify liquid stream.
- Fixed and portable options are available.
- Lockable door including viewing window.
- By-pass line option for optional pressurised tanker discharge.
- Pump and Internals can be configured to meet customer needs.
|Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)||Empty Weight (kg)|
- Pumped offload of standard road tankers
- Pumped offload of iso-tankers utilising self-priming mag drive pump
- Enclosure for mobile pump requirements