Safe on-site chemical containment
Part of the ChemiGuard range, the ChemiGuard Chemical Dosing Cabinets are available with 1, 2 or 3 doors and provide safe and secure housing for a wide range of chemical dosing and transfer systems. The internal components can be configured to meet customers’ exact chemical and flow rate requirements. The ChemiGuard Chemical Dosing Cabinets provide safe containment for new chemical dosing systems and new pipeline installs and can also be easily retro-fitted into existing equipment.
Internal components can be configured to meet customers exact requirements. Available in a range of colours to allow for easy on-site identification and eliminating potential cross contamination of liquids.
Features and Benefits
- Secure housing for chemical dosing systems & transfer systems
- Containment of any spillage and leaks
- Lockable doors with clear viewing windows
- Product label fixed to front of cabinet to clearly identify liquid stream
- Compatible with all brands of pumps
- Cabinets include integrated bund and drain valves
- Available in 3 different sizes with 1, 2 or 3 access doors
|Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)||Empty Weight (kg)|
|Dosing Box 1 door||1400||1000m||550||30|
|Dosing Box 2 door||1400||1500||550||45|
|Dosing Box 3 door||1400||2200||550||60|
- Dosing systems
- Chemical transfer systems
WHAT IS A CHEMICAL DOSING SYSTEM?
A chemical dosing system controls the dose rate of chemicals and additives in an automated process. Used across a broad range of precise applications demanding including; waste and clean water treatment, food and beverage manufacture and anaerobic digestion. ChemiGuard Dosing Cabinets provide safe and secure housing for Neptune Chemical Dosing Pumps.