CONTROLLED FUME ABATEMENT USING TURBULENT CONTACT ABSORPTION TECHNOLOGY
Turbulent Contact Absorption (TCA) Fume Scrubbers are specifically designed to protect the environment from hazardous and corrosive fumes generated from mixing chemicals and manufacturing processes.
This technology ensures high removal efficiency combined with smaller tower sizes, the ability to adapt the unit to changing process conditions and the ability to remove solid particles.
TURBULENT CONTACT ABSORPTION FUME SCRUBBER INSTALLATIONS:-
- Efficient solutions for gas volumes up to 80,000 m3/hr in a single column with minimal footprint and maximum capacity
- Unparalleled experience in absorbing corrosive and hazardous chemicals
- Extensive technical advice available through every stage of your project
- Consistent and reliable project management
BENEFITS OF A TURBULENT CONTACT FUME SCRUBBER:-
- Includes Turbulent Contact Absorption (TCA) Fluidised Bed Technology
- Homogeneous internal and external corrosion resistance
- Readily fabricated into large freestanding structures
- Easily assembled into packages with fans, pumps and pipework in the same materials
- Diameters ranging from 800mm to 4300mm
- Wall thicknesses up to 140mm.
- Beige Polypropylene (RAL 7032) – (links to pages in tech resources)
- Black, High-Density Polyethylene (RAL 9055) – (links to pages in tech resources)
- Any RAL colour can be chosen to enable the provision of chemical storage tanks to suit the surroundings or planning requirements (additional costs may apply)
Some of the many chemicals requiring fume scrubbing are:
- Hydrochloric acid
- Hydrofluoric acid
- Nitric acid
- Ammonia solution
- Sulphur dioxide
- Interconnecting ductwork
- ChemiGuard offloading and dosing cabinets
- Level instrumentation
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Send a message to the Chem Resist sales team for more information about Turbulent Contact Fume Scrubbers
Alternatively, contact us on +44 1924 499466 or [email protected].
Hydrofluoric Acid Storage & Dilution System
Project to design, manufacture, install and commission a fully automated Hydrofluoric Acid storage and dilution system for Gower Chemicals