Plastic Air-Operated Double Diaphragm (AODD) Pumps
The Almatec C-Series AODD pumps are designed as a cost-effective alternative for fluid transfer applications that do not require high specification options. All pumps are built with the distinctive and proven Almatec solid design to provide the mass needed for an oscillating pump.
The C Series features the Almatec air control system PERSWING P® which has no dead centre and requires no maintenance or lubrication. The design also includes a one-piece diaphragm, giving a long service life.
The absence of any drives, rotating parts and seal shafts eliminates internal wear and potential failure. Housing parts are tightened to each other by housing bolts tightened against a diaphragm sized ring on each side, giving an even distribution of the housing bolt force and an increase permissible bolt torque, improving pump safety.
Available in a range of materials and with ATEX conformity to 2014/34/EU
Self-priming, dry run capability as well as solids handling are further features.
- Port size (inches): 3/8 to 2
- Max particle size (mm): 3 to 11
- Max temperature (°C): 100
- Max capacity (m3/h): 1.3 – 32
- Suction head dry (mWC): 1 – 5
- Suction head wet (mWC): 9
Features and Benefits
- Reliable ALMATEC construction in solid design
- Maintenance and lubrication-free air control system PERSWING P® reduces operating costs
- High pump safety due to innovative ring-tightening structure
- Manifolds as separate housing parts
- Self-priming, dry run capability and solids handling
- No drives, no rotating parts, no shaft seals – no internal wear
- ATEX conformity to 2014/34/EU
Models and Max Driving Pressure
- C10 3/8″ – 7 bar
- C15 1/2″ – 7 bar
- C25 1″ – 7 bar
- C40 1 1/2″ – 7 bar
- C50 2″ – 7 bar
- Wetted housing materials UHMWPE or PTFE, also conductive (ATEX conformity to 2014/34/EU)
- Diaphragms and ball valves made of EPDM or PTFE
- Centre block made of PA conductive available an optional extra
- Additional footprints to match existing installations
- Stroke counting
- Diaphragm monitoring
- Centre block of PA conductive for high temperature applications