AODD Stainless Steel Pumps for Sterile Applications
Designed for sterile applications within the pharmaceutical, biotechnical and food industries the Biocor range and are built to exacting standards including EHEDG, EC1935/2004, FDA, Class VI, etc.
BIOCOR pumps do not have any horizontal areas, this special design with the integrated cleaning-system enables CIP (clean in place) and SIP (sterilization in place) capability. Each pump comes with four ball lifting magnets (B20 & B32), which can be attached to the pump housing from the outside at the location of the four ball valves. The ball valves are lifted magnetically out of their seats and the pump is drained entirely without having to be dismounted.
The material for the wetted housing parts is electro polished SS 316 L (Basel Standard II, ferrite content < 1%) with a surface roughness of ≤ 0.4 μm.
The centre block of the Almatec Biocor series pumps are made of conductive polyethylene.
- Port size: DN20 to DN40
- Max particle size (mm): 3 – 9
- Max temperature (°C): 80, 130 for short periods for SIP
- Max capacity (m3/h): 3.5 – 17
- Suction head dry (mWC): 2 – 3
- Suction head wet (mWC): 9
Features and Benefits
- Reliable ALMATEC construction in solid design
- Sterile design – no horizontal areas
- CIP & SIP capability
- Maintenance and lubrication-free air control system PERSWING P® reduces operating costs
- Diaphragms, ball valves and O-rings made of PTFE or EPDM (FDA conformity)
- Self-priming, dry run capability and solids handling
- No drives, no rotating parts, no shaft seals – no internal wear
- Gentle displacement
- Easy to start up, flow rate easily controlled via the air volume and pressure
- Suction and discharge ports suitable for Tri-Clamp and other sanitary threads