Safe chemical transfer for operator and the environment
Part of the ChemiGuard range, the ChemiGuard Pressurised Offload Cabinet protects both the operator and the environment from potential loss of containment incidents as chemicals are transferred from tanker to chemical storage tanks. The wide access cabinet door with larger viewing window gives quick and easy access to the internal components allowing accurate and secure connection.
The Pressurised cabinet allows liquid sampling, checking and testing prior to discharging into storage tanks or IBCs. The doors are fully lockable and have an option for further security by use of a padlock. The integrated safety bund collects any spills or drips and features a level indicator to allow early identification of any potential leak. The cabinets are effective in new pipeline installs and are easily retro fitted into existing equipment.
Internal components can be configured to meet customers exact requirements. Available in a range of colours to allow for easy on-site identification and eliminating potential cross contamination of liquids.
Features and Benefits
- Now with easier, quicker and more accurate access with an improved door design.
- Better accuracy of connection reducing further the potential for leaks and spills.
- Product label fixed to front of cabinet to clearly identify liquid stream.
- Design includes an integrated bund to catch any spills and drips.
- Available with a range of connection points with optional interfaces i.e. flange, cam-lock etc.