Self-Priming Chemical Pumps
Ideally suited for applications where suction lift and transfer of liquids is required the advantages include:
- Magnetic drive therefore no mechanical seals
- Wide range of material options to handle all aggressive & corrosive liquids
- High specific gravity capabilities – up to 2.0
- Valve-less design – no foot valve required on suction line
- Built in siphon break to ensure pump remains primed for next operation
- Standard IEC motor frame to allow for any motor specification
- Large stocks held of pumps & spares
Self-priming chemical pump advantages
Self-priming chemical pumps are used in applications where the pump is positioned above the level of the liquid, which means at start-up the suction line will be full of air not liquid. Self-priming pumps are capable of moving the air out of the suction line before beginning to transfer the liquid.
Learn more about Chem Resist's full-service solutions; read about our latest projects in the case studies library.Learn More
Not sure what you need?
We're happy to share our extensive experience in transferring, storing and processing corrosive and aggressive chemicals. Contact us for help and advice.Get In Touch