High Flow End Suction Magnetic Drive Pumps
The GSR series of high flow magnetic drive pumps are suitable for a wide variety of applications demanding excellent chemical resistance. The performance of the GSR series is ideal for the transfer and re-circulation of liquids up to 80°C. The design is a carbon reinforced polypropylene liner within a cast iron casing which gives safe and reliable transfer of aggressive and corrosive chemicals in applications demanding a high flow rate.
The GSR series also features a back pull-out structure allowing the motor and outer magnet to be removed without draining. This also means the wetted parts can be quickly and easily checked or replaced minimising maintenance.
Dry running of pumps can lead to the failure of either the shaft or bushing due to excessive heat caused by friction. The internationally patented construction of the GSR Series uses heat releasing and heat resisting materials in the critical areas, lowering the temperature of pumps parts and therefore preventing thermal deformation.
A standard IEC motor frame enables a wide variety of motor options, and all assembled units are tested at our factory prior to despatch.
The GSR range offers transfer of high volumes up to 90m3/hr and with superb protection against dry running with minimum maintenance requirements.
- Pump capacity: up to 90 m³/h
- Total differential head: up to 34 m
- Operating temperature [t]: 0 up to +80 °C
- Operating pressure [p]: up to 5 bar
- Diameter of discharge nozzle: DN 65
- Drive rating [P]: up to 15 kW
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for high-flow rate applications demanding excellent chemical resistance.
- Back pull-out structure minimises ongoing maintenance requirements
- Powerful neo dynamic magnet allows a compact design, ideal for areas of limited space
- Superb protection from dry running through bearing design
- Anti-airlock design of the rear casing and impeller, easily releases any air pockets
- Durability enhanced by fixing the stationary shaft at both ends