Self-Priming Magnetic Drive Pumps
The GVF E-CTFE self-priming magnetic drive pump range is ideally suited for a wide variety of applications. The compact and powerful design and manufacture of the GVF units means a 5-metre suction lift can be achieved in 2 minutes. The GVF range can be used with long horizontal & vertical suction pipework and is ideal for emptying tanks without a bottom outlet e.g. iso-tankers.
Internationally patented valve-less design ensures air release and a siphon break when the unit stops. This means that liquid remains in the auxiliary tank and no further priming is required. A unique rotating flange design allows easy connection & installation. Minimum maintenance and all parts can be replaced individually.
Compatible with hazardous liquids, carbonated liquids with potential for air lock and liquids with a high specific gravity.
The GVF range offers transfer volumes up to 27m3/hr and is fitted with a standard IEC motor frame for compatibility with a wide variety of motor options.
- Pump capacity: up to 27 m³/h
- Total differential head: up to 26 m
- Operating temperature [t]: 0°C up to +80 °C
- Operating pressure [p]: up to 5 bar (dependant on model)
- Diameter of discharge nozzle: DN 25 up to DN 50
- Drive rating [P]: up to 4 kW
Features and Benefits
- Compact and powerful design
- Ideal for chemical transfer from tanks with top entry only e.g. iso-tankers
- 5 metre self-priming ability in 2 minutes (SG dependant)
- Front casing includes drain point
- Compatible with hazardous liquids and liquids that contain gas
- High S.G capability
- Long horizontal & vertical suction piping is possible
- No need for foot valves