Armoured magnetic drive close-coupled horizontal pump
The Munsch CM-B range of armoured magnetically coupled pumps are designed to meet chemical process industry standards. Their hermetically sealed design makes them a safe pumping solution for problematic chemicals such as acids, alkalis, solvents and chemically contaminated fluids in the presence or in the absence of solids. The hermetically sealed design makes them perfectly suited to sensitive applications involving major hazards to humans and the environment and those demanding reliability and safety.
The optimised design is a key factor in minimizing the lifecycle costs of MUNSCH pumps. Capital and maintenance costs are reduced through the selection of the best-suited hydraulic design and optimum motor sizes. The high pump efficiencies directly translate into energy savings.
Horizontal centrifugal pump, casing dimensions and design to EN 22858/ISO 2858/ISO 5199
Complemented by size 40-25-125 and 40-25-160
The CM-B series pumps meet the requirements of EU-Directive 2014/34/EU for use in explosion hazard areas.
- Pump capacity: up to 240 m³/h
- Total differential head: up to 90 m
- Operating temperature [t]: -20°C up to +180 °C
- Operating pressure [p]: up to 16 bar
- Diameter of discharge: DN 25 up to DN 65
- Drive rating [P]: up to 30 kW
Features and Benefits
- Impeller types: closed, semi-open or vortex designs
- Quick and precise pump assembly, no adjustment or alignment work needed either for the pump or the plain bearing which means reduced maintenance costs
- PFA spacer can is designed as a metal-free double-wall unit consisting of a shell and a separate can liner which means no eddy currents, no heat transfer to the fluid pumped and no energy losses. Superior to PTFE in diffusion tightness.
- Flexible flushing connections that can be retrofitted at any time
- The surface coating of the CM series is a high-performance powder coating that withstands even the most arduous operating environments
- Protection from bearing loads, no bearing loads acting on spacer can
- Main material Polypropylene, PVDF and PFA
- Wheel; closed, half-open and vortex (depending on size)
- Shaft seal: sealless design through the use of a magnetic coupling
- Bearings, Silicon carbide
- Spacer can, plastic/PFA
- Temperature monitoring in spacer can
- External lubrication of plain bearing
- Casing drain
Enquire about this product
Send a message to the Chem Resist sales team for more information.
Alternatively, contact us on +44 1924 499466 or [email protected].
"*" indicates required fields