Plast-O-Matic True Blue® brand chemical flow and level indicators offer a safe and economical means of indicating flow, clarity , or exact level of extremely corrosive and ultra-pure liquids such as sulphuric acid, hydrochloric acid, chlorine, caustics, and demineralized water.
Two essential considerations in the choice of a flow or level indicator should be its strength and design simplicity since these factors minimize malfunctions and maintenance problems. All Plast-O-Matic flow and level indicators are designed to withstand reasonable external shocks. Simplicity is their engineering standard. These flow indicators are available in 3 different models. The GX, GY and the GYW.
There are many advantages to the products:
- Large 360° viewing area.
- Series “GY” and “GYW” have double wall construction for maximum safety.
- Full flow design (no corners to collect debris).
- Wide choice of select plastic materials to assure maximum chemical compatibility.
- Little or no maintenance required.
- No special hardware required for installation (completely assembled and pre-tested).
Materials of Construction
- A wide choice of plastic indicator end materials is offered to assure maximum chemical compatibility.
- Ends on Series “GX” indicators are PVC (TYPE 1, GRADE 1 Polyvinyl Chloride) and Polypropylene.
- Ends on Series “GY” are either Geon® PVC, Polypropylene or PTFE.
- Ends on Series “GYW” indicators are PVC, Corzan® CPVC (Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride), Polypropylene, PTFE or Kynar PVDF®.
Enquire about this product
Send a message to the Chem Resist sales team for more information.
Alternatively, contact us on +44 1924 499466 or [email protected].
"*" indicates required fields