An economical way to protect instruments from corrosion and clogging while maintaining high accuracy.
Each PLAST-O-MATIC Gauge and Instrument Guards features a durable and flexible diaphragm which serves as a protective barrier between the process fluid and instrument. The chamber on the instrument side of the diaphragm is filled with a heat stabilised inert mineral oil in order to accurately transmit the process pressure to the instrument.
Excellent flexing characteristics and a large sensing area (2.07 square inches) result in exceptional diaphragm response to low changes in pressure or vacuum.
Materials of construction: PTFE diaphragms are standard, elastomer diaphragms are also available.
Key Gauge and Instrument Guards features:
- Isolate and Protect pressure or vacuum
- Can be confidently used with a wide range of mineral and organic acids, alkalis and demineralised water
- Combat clogging caused by suspended solids or highly viscous fluid
- Eliminate dead pocket areas
- High accuracy combined with cost effective savings
- System dependability within an operating range of full vacuum to 200 PSI
Enquire about this product
Send a message to the Chem Resist sales team for more information.
Alternatively, contact us on +44 1924 499466 or [email protected].
"*" indicates required fields