End Suction Magnetic Drive E-CTFE Pumps
The PW-F range of E-CTFE magnetic drive pumps is suitable for all hazardous and corrosive applications. The excellent chemical resistance and performance of the PW-F series is ideal for the transfer and re-circulation of liquids up to 90°C.
Dry running of pumps can lead to the failure of either the shaft or bushing due to excessive heat caused by friction. The construction of the PW-F Series uses heat releasing and heat resisting materials in the critical areas, lowering the temperature of pumps parts and therefore preventing thermal damage.
Standard IEC motor frame enables a wide variety of motor options, and all assembled units are tested at our factory prior to despatch.
The PW-F range offers transfer volumes up to 84m3/hr and with superb protection against dry running & minimum maintenance. ATEX versions are available as an option.
- Pump capacity: up to 84 m³/h
- Total differential head: up to 34 m
- Operating temperature [t]: 0°C up to +90 °C
- Operating pressure [p]: up to 6 bar (dependant on model)
- Diameter of discharge nozzle: DN 25 up to DN 63
- Drive rating [P]: up to 11 kW
Features and Benefits
- Hermetically sealed to minimise the risk of leaks
- Ideal for applications demanding excellent chemical resistance
- Long life operation with minimal maintenance
- Superb protection from dry running through bearing design
- Available with a wide range of materials and motors
- Main material: E-CTFE
- Impeller: E-CTFE
- Shaft: High-Purity Ceramic/Silicon Carbide
- Bearings: High-Density Carbon/Rulon/Ceramic//Silicon Carbide
NH-350PW-F 1.2 1.5 1.9
NH-351PW-F 1.2 1.5 1.9
NH-352PW-F 1.2 1.5 1.9
NH-353PW-F 1.2 1.5 1.9
NH-400PW-F 1.0 1.2 1.5 1.9
NH-401PW-F 1.0 1.2 1.5 1.9
NH-402PW-F 1.0 1.2 1.5 1.9
NH-403PW-F 1.0 1.2 1.5 1.9
NH-405PW-F 1.2 1.5 1.9
NH-505PW-F 1.2 1.5 1.9
NH-507PW-F 1.2 1.5 1.9
NH-655PW-F 1.2 1.5
NH-657PW-F 1.2 1.5 1.9
NH-6510PW-F 1.2 1.5 1.9
NH-6515PW-F 1.2 1.5 1.9
Enquire about this product
Send a message to the Chem Resist sales team for more information.
Alternatively, contact us on +44 1924 499466 or [email protected].
"*" indicates required fields