End Suction Heavy-Duty Magnetic Drive Pumps
The PW-C range of heavy-duty E-CTFE lined armoured magnetic drive pumps is suitable for all hazardous and corrosive applications. The excellent chemical resistance and performance of the PW-C series is ideal for the transfer and re-circulation of liquids up to 90°C.
Dry running of pumps can lead to the failure of either the shaft or bushing due to excessive heat caused by friction. The construction of the PW-C Series uses heat releasing and heat resisting materials in the critical areas, lowering the temperature of pumps parts and therefore preventing thermal deformation.
Standard IEC motor frame enables a wide variety of motor options and all assembled units are tested at our factory prior to despatch.
ATEX versions are available as an option.
The PW-C range offers transfer volumes up to 90m3/hr and superb protection against dry running & minimum maintenance.
- Pump capacity: up to 90 m³/h
- Total differential head: up to 44m
- Operating temperature [t]: 0°C up to +90 °C
- Operating pressure [p]: up to 6 bar (dependant on model)
- Diameter of discharge nozzle: DN 25 up to DN 63
- Drive rating [P]: up to 11kW
Features and Benefits
- Hermetically sealed to minimise the risk of leaks
- E-CTFE lined to give superior chemical and temperature resistance
- Armoured cast-iron casing provides stability and increase safety
- Long life operation with minimal maintenance
- Superb protection from dry running through bearing design
- Available with a wide range of materials and motors
- Main material: E-CTFE
- Impeller: E-CTFE
- Shaft: High-Purity Ceramic/Silicon Carbide
- Bearings: High-Density Carbon/Rulon/Ceramic/Silicon Carbide