WORLD CHEMICAL MAGNETIC DRIVE SUBMERSIBLE PUMP
The GWN magnetic drive submersible chemical pump utilises carbon fibre reinforced polypropylene (CFR PP) for the main pump body, and silicon carbide, high purity ceramics and PTFE for critical parts. No metal is in contact with the pumped media resulting in the GWN pump being compatible with strong acidic and alkaline solutions.
DESIGN OF SUBMERSIBLE CHEMICAL PUMP
The GWN has been designed with a ‘disk type magnet drive system’ and therefore does not include oil-bath mechanical seals that are typical of general submersible chemical pumps, eliminating the potential risk of oil leakage & contamination due to wear of the mechanical seal.
Supplied with a H-type motor as standard meaning the GWN is compatible with liquids up to 75ºC and easily handles liquids with difficult characteristics such as foaming.
The GWN range offers transfer volumes up to 19.8m3/hr.
- Pump capacity: up to 19.8m³/h
- Total differential head: up to 12 m
- Operating temperature [t]: 0°C up to +75 °C
- Diameter of discharge nozzle: DN 50
- Drive rating [P]: 1.1 kW
Features and Benefits of a Submersible Chemical Pump
- Reliable and consistent performance in demanding applications
- Can be used to mix tank contents
- Compatible with acids, alkalis and liquids with difficult characteristics
- Free of oil seals, no leaks or risk of contamination
- Compatible at temperatures up to 75°C
Enquire about this product
Send a message to the Chem Resist sales team for more information.
Alternatively, contact us on +44 1924 499466 or [email protected].
"*" indicates required fields