Manual version of Plast-O-Matic's popular ball valve line; constructed with integral mounting lugs for easy addition of an actuator when needed. Features also include energized PTFE seats, Trunnion design, reinforced shaft and PTFE thrust washer. 2-way and 3-way designs. Socket, threaded, flanged ends, NPT, BSP or Metric; customizing available.
Materials of construction: Available in PVC, CPVC, PVDF and Polypropylene
Key MBV Series Features
- Heavy-duty, large diameter shaft eliminates stem breaks
- Double shaft O-rings
- PTFE shaft bearing eliminates friction and wear
- PTFE seats backed up with O-rings reduce the wear and tear of repeated cycling
- Trunnion Design: Upper and lower supports retain ball under pressure. Trunnion design allows multi-directional flow; means that the valve is in no danger of being installed "backwards"
- Concentric machined and mirror-polished bal
- Dual sliding seats use triple O-rings for balance and maximum leak protection
- Smooth flow path eliminates pressure loss
- True union ends for ease of piping and removal