Plastomatic Air Operated Diaphragm Valves
Designed for pressure and drain applications processing ultra-pure water and corrosive chemicals.
Compact valves for corrosive and ultra-pure liquids in PVC, PTFE, Kynar® & Polypropylene
The miniature air-operated diaphragm valve that performs like a heavyweight. Designed for pressure and drain applications with highly corrosive or ultra-pure liquid systems when space is critical. The valve is ideal for a broad range of industrial applications, from electronic to chemical plants, commercial laundries, car wash operations, etc.
For applications with ultra-pure water and concentrated etchants, such as in the semi-conductor industry, it provides the ultimate in non-leaching, contamination-free sealing. The standard valves are air pressure to open with spring return to close (0-100 PSI). There is no minimum inlet pressure required. Other options are available. Not designed for Chlorine.
This valve design serves many functions:
- Unique PTFE wetted diaphragm provides the ultimate in purity and chemical resistance.
- Compact – light in weight.
- Can be mounted in any position.
- Normally-closed design provides bubble-tight shut off in the event of air or electrical failure.
- Patented Fail-Dry® safety design warns of seal failure; permits valve to continue operating.
- Million-cycle, non-sticking design.
And provides many outstanding features:
- Compact size with PTFE diaphragm construction.
- No metal in contact with liquid.
- Various end connections available.
- Million cycle non-sticking design.
- Various body materials available: Geon® PVC, Corzan® CPVC, PTFE, Kynar® PVDF, Natural unpigmented Polypropylene.
- Normally closed design (“fail-safe” spring to close; air to open).
- Patented FailDry® vented design.
- Inlet pressures to 100 PSI.