Plastic dry-run safe submersible pumps
The T Pump Series is particularly suitable if containers or dipping baths cannot be flange connected to the side or if the application involves the possibility of dry running.
In the T Pump Series, the motor power is transmitted directly through the extended pump shaft to the impeller. This rotating shaft is exclusively supported through the two motor bearings and therefore runs completely contact free and abrasion-free inside the housing. Due to the design, the use of bearing and shaft seals is not required.
Semi-open impeller means up to 3mm and 10% volume of solids can be handled.
Standard vertical setting depths of 200m to 800 mm.
Typical applications include wafer production, exhaust air scrubber, environment engineering, PCB manufacturing, laboratory, medical and pharmaceutical technology, electro-plating technology, semiconductor technology, wastewater treatment, solar cell production, circulation and mixing applications
Schmitt T series pumps are available in PVDF (polyvinylidene fluoride) or PP (polypropylene).
- Pump capacity: 300l/min
- Total differential head: up to 26m
- Operating temperature: 80°C (Polypropylene) 95°C (PVDF)
- Operating pressure: 4 BAR
- Diameter of discharge nozzle: 1” / 1¼” / 1½”
- Motor rating: up to 2.2kW
- Solids concentration: 10% MAX
- Maximum allowable particle size: 3mm MAX
Features and Benefits
- Quiet and compact, easy to maintain
- Absolutely dry run safe (no contact of mechanical parts)
- Good compatibility with a broad spectrum of corrosive and aggressive liquids, no metal parts are in contact with the medium
- Standard vertical setting depth can be varied between 200mm and 800mm
- Open impeller design allows high solid content and large solid particles to be efficiently transferred
- Main material: Polypropylene and PVDF
- Impeller: Polypropylene and PVDF
- Shaft: Steel (coated)
- Pump housing seal: FKM and FEP/EPDM
See T100 performance chart
See T130 performance chart
See T170 performance chart
See T190 performance chart
- Extension pipe
- Suction filter
Enquire about this product
Send a message to the Chem Resist sales team for more information.
Alternatively, contact us on +44 1924 499466 or [email protected].
"*" indicates required fields