Introducing a new manufacturing process, refining an existing one or replacing old critical equipment can generate one-of-a-kind requirements involving design, build and installation services to meet very precise demands.
Our Pipework Systems team have experience of working with customers to create bespoke fabrications and working hand-in-hand with customers to establish their exact requirements and create solutions to fit with existing and new processes.
We specialise in using thermoplastics due to their inert nature when dealing with some of the most aggressive chemicals. Specifically, we use Corrosion Resistant Polypropylene and High-Density Polyethylene (PE100-RC). We also provide solutions using PVC and PVDF.
Our Pipework Systems team also work alongside our Process Plant and Fluid Transfer divisions to provide Turnkey Project Services to design, manufacture and install complete storage and transfer solutions for corrosive and aggressive chemicals.
Recent project examples
- Flocculator for waste water treatment
- HCl dosing system to clean storage tanks
- Effluent treatment at water treatment works
- Pipework for mixing system at cleaning chemical manufacturer
- Acid dilution system using HDPE pipework
- Point of extraction fume scrubbing for HCl
- PVC and Polypropylene pipework for water regeneration process
- Wire drawing and cleaning system, with sprays and chemical tanks
- Replacement actuated scrubber emergency inlet dampers
- Vacuum vessels for low pressure chemical reactions
- Pickling tank production line system for stainless steel boilers