The new Almatec C-Series AODD pumps are a cost-effective alternative to plastic pumps for all pumping tasks. The distinctive and proven solid design provides the mass needed for an oscillating pump.
The wetted housing parts are made of either abrasion-resistant polyethylene (PE) or chemically almost universally resistant PTFE.
In addition, conductive versions with ATEX conformity according to directive 2014/34/EU are available.
The material of the non-wetted centre block is polyethylene or PE conductive.
The five sizes C 10 (3/8"), C 15 (1/2"), C 25 (1"), C40 (1 ½") and C50 (2") achieve maximum flow rates of 1.3 / 3.1 / 7 / 18 / 32m³/h at a total head up to 7 bar.
The housing parts are tightened to each other via housing bolts. However, instead of single bolts pressing at single points against the housing, all housing bolts are now tightened against a diaphragm-sized ring on each side. This structure results in a more even distribution of the housing bolt force and in an increased permissible bolt torque - ultimately increasing pump safety.
The Almatec air control system PERSWING P® has no dead centre and is operating without any lubrication.
The one-piece diaphragms used are designed for a long service life. All wear parts are compatible with other ALMATEC pumps.
Good suction head, self-priming and dry run capability as well as the absence of drives, rotating parts and shaft seals are further features.
Since the suction and discharge ports are available as separate housing parts, in addition to the standard connection, two further connection foot-prints are available to match existing installations. Stroke counting, diaphragm monitoring and a centre block made of PA conductive for higher temperatures are available as accessories.
The features of the C-Series at a glance:
- Air-operated double-diaphragm pump available in five sizes C 10 (3/8"), C15 (½"), C 25 (1"), C40 (1 ½") and C50 (2")
- Reliable ALMATEC construction in solid design
- Manifolds as separate housing parts
- Different connection versions available, for matching to existing installations
- High pump safety due to innovative ring-tightening structure
- Wetted housing materials PE or PTFE, also conductive (ATEX conformity)
- Diaphragms and ball valves made of EPDM and PTFE
- Maintenance and lubrication-free air control system PERSWING P®
- Wear parts compatible with other ALMATEC pumps
- Good suction head, self-priming and dry run capability
- No drives, no rotating parts, no shaft seals
- Stroke counting, diaphragm monitoring and center block made of PA conductive available as accessories
Read a PDF giving more details.
For more information contact:
+44 1924 499466