Self Priming Magnetic Drive Pumps
With the ability to prime 5 metres in less than 2 minutes the self-priming ability of our pumps is industry leading. Ideally suited for applications where suction lift and transfer of liquids is required the advantages include:
- Magnetic drive therefore no mechanical seals
- Wide range of material options to handle all aggressive & corrosive liquids
- High specific gravity capabilities – up to 2.0
- Valve-less design - no foot valve required on suction line
- Built in siphon break to ensure pump remains primed for next operation
- Standard IEC motor frame to allow for any motor specification
- Large stocks held of pumps & spares
The compact design and construction means all parts including the shaft are individually replaceable for quick and easy maintenance. The most compact design in its class, this pump is engineered for greater endurance and higher efficiency.
One excellent application for these pumps is the offloading of iso-tankers where all the connections are located on the top of the tanker. With the ability to prime with long ‘up and down’ suction piping these pumps are the ideal solution to this challenge.
Read the product datasheet.
WORLD CHEMICAL GV RANGE POLYPROPYLENE
The Chem Free GV poly-propylene self-priming magnetic drive pump range is ideally suited for a wide variety of applications. The excellent design and manufacture of the GV units means a 5 metre suction lift can ...
WORLD CHEMICAL GVF RANGE E-CTFE
The Chem Free GVF E-CTFE range of high specification self-priming magnetic drive pumps is ideally suited for the most demanding applications. The excellent design and manufacture of the GVF units means a 5 metre suction ...