Angle and in-line designs for corrosive chemicals, water and ultra-pure liquids
The Plastomatic series of relief valves features a solid, nonsticking PTFE shaft passing through three U-cup seals with a proven, high performance relief valve providing rugged dependability for acids and other highly corrosive liquids. True Blue ® Relief Valves provide smooth, sensitive operation to help you manage pressure “upstream” of the valve.
This valve design serves many functions:
- Preventing overpressure conditions in vessels and piping systems (relief valve).
- Providing by-pass flow relief to avoid pumping problems such as deadheading (pump bypass valve).
- Maintain backpressure in a piping system (backpressure regulator).
- Enhance pump performance by maintaining backpressure on the pump outlet (pump backpressure valve).
- Prevent gravity-induced siphoning through a pump, opening only when the pump is on (anti-siphon valve).
- NEW! Series TRVDT 3-port design…the features of our state-approved RVDT now in a 3-way valve!
And provides many outstanding features:
- Offer wide range of pressure settings with sensitive operation.
- Provide smooth operation with higher flow.
- Fail-Dry safety feature (not available on RVD or RVTX).
- Each valve is individually tested prior to shipment.
- No wetted metals; all external fasteners are stainless steel.
- Maintenance-free designs.
- Designs for crystallizing liquids.
- Designs with no wetted elastomers for ultra-pure chemicals and water.
- Non-contaminating PTFE diaphragm designs.
- Factory pre-set if requested.
- Tamper-proof option.