Vertical non-metallic pump with plain bearing
The Munsch TNP-KL vertical chemical pump is specifically designed to pump acids, alkalis, chemically contaminated fluids, corrosive media and effluents – in the presence or in the absence of solids – directly from pump sumps, pump tanks, storage tanks or basins. The pump is available for wet-end and dry-end arrangement. Labyrinth seal with single or double mechanical seal arrangements.
The setting depth of up to 3.000 mm can be extended to max. 4.600 mm by a suction pipe. Setting depths and connecting dimensions can be matched to the specific installation conditions.
Typical applications include the chemical industry, electroplating plants, steel and stainless-steel pickling lines, evaporation and regeneration units, flue gas cleaning systems downstream of waste incinerators as well as exhaust air scrubbing and industrial waste water treatment.
Available in PP, PE-UHMW as well as PVDF. Also available with ATEX rating if required as the pumps can meet the requirements of EU Directive No. 94/9/EG
- Pump capacity: up to 700 m³/h
- Total differential head: up to 90 m
- Operating temperature [t]: 0°C up to +100 °C
- Operating pressure [p]: up to 10 bar
- Diameter of discharge nozzle: DN 25 up to DN 150
- Setting depths: 400mm to 3000mm (4600mm with suction pipe)
- Drive rating [P]: up to 55 kW
Features and Benefits
- Pump casing, casing cover and suspension pipe made of solid plastic to give maximum compatibility corrosive liquids
- The column pipe and discharge flange can be rotated to virtually any position
- Standard vertical setting depth can be varied in steps of 100m, intermediate depth also available
- Impeller available as closed, semi-open and vortex
- Anti-friction bearing integrated into the bearing lantern allows high loads to the shaft
- Main material: Polypropylene, PE-UHMW and PVDF
- Impeller: Polypropylene, PE-UHMW and PVDF
- Shaft: Stainless steel (coated)
- Plain bearing: Silicon carbide
- Secondary seal: FPM
- Suction strainer
- Suction pipe up to a length of 1600 mm
- External flushing of plain bearing
- Mounting plate to specific dimensions
- Suction strainer and suction pipe
- Motor overload switch
Enquire about this product
Send a message to the Chem Resist sales team for more information.
Alternatively, contact us on +44 1924 499466 or [email protected].
"*" indicates required fields