Armoured close coupled horizontal pump with mechanical seal
The Munsch NPC-B series has been specifically developed for applications in abrasive and aggressive service conditions. Designed to meet chemical process industry standards and are ideally suited to the safe pumping of fluids posing an environmental or health hazard such as acids, alkalis, solvents and chemically contaminated fluids with and without solids.
Typical applications include the chemical and pharmaceutical industries, electrolysis plants, electroplating plants and metal refining processes
The NPC-B range includes the Munsch REA Mechanical seal, specifically developed for non-metallic pumps to ensures maximum operating reliability and a long service life while being easy to assemble and repair. Models are available with either a single or double seal and offer easy conversion.
The armoured volute casing has a 10mm minimum thickness with no weak weld points or leak-prone joints.
Horizontal centrifugal pump, process pump design; casing and fitting dimensions to EN 22858/ISO 2858; complemented by size 40-25-160 and 40-25-160
The NPC-B Series pumps meet the requirements of EU Directive No 94/9/EG for use in explosion hazard zones.
- Pump capacity: up to 150 m³/h
- Total differential head: up to 80 m
- Operating temperature [t]: -20°C up to +150 °C
- Operating pressure [p]: up to 16 bar
- Diameter of discharge nozzle: DN 25 up to DN 65
- Drive rating [P]: up to 18,5 kW
Features and Benefits
- Robust volute casing with minimum thickness of 10mm without weak welds or joints
- Impeller designed to give optimum suction through low NPSH requirements
- Quick and precise pump assembly, no adjustment or alignment work needed for the mechanical seal
- Pump can be height adjustable with stainless steel mounting brackets
- Temperature sensor (PT100) in volute casing at the opening of the drain gives direct measurement
- Continuous flushing protects the mechanical seal faces from contact with solids
Enquire about this product
Send a message to the Chem Resist sales team for more information.
Alternatively, contact us on +44 1924 499466 or [email protected].
"*" indicates required fields