End Suction Magnetic Drive Pumps
The GSF series gives a broad spectrum of chemical resistance in high temperature applications with E-CTFE wetted parts. This allows highly concentrated and corrosive chemicals with specific gravities up to 1900kg/m3 to be safely and precisely transferred at temperatures up to 80°C. The compact design also makes them ideal for use in areas with limited space whilst the unique rotating flange design (ANSI & PN10) gives easy connection and installation.
Dry running of pumps can lead to the failure of either the shaft or bushing due to excessive heat caused by friction. The internationally patented construction of the GSF Series uses heat releasing and heat resisting materials in the critical areas, lowering the temperature of pumps parts and therefore preventing thermal deformation.
Standard IEC motor frame enables a wide variety of motor options and all assembled units are tested at our factory prior to despatch.
The GSF range offers transfer volumes up to 28m3/hr with superb protection against dry running and minimum maintenance requirements.
- Pump capacity: up to 29 m³/h
- Total differential head: up to 30 m
- Operating temperature [t]: 0°C up to +80 °C
- Operating pressure [p]: up to 6 bar (dependant on model)
- Diameter of discharge nozzle: DN 25 up to DN 50
- Drive rating [P]: up to 4 kW
Features and Benefits
- Compatible with the most aggressive and corrosive chemicals up to 80°C
- Powerful neo dynamic magnet allows a compact design, ideal for areas of limited space
- Unique universal rotating flanges (ANSI & PN10) gives easy connection and installation
- Superb protection from dry running through bearing design
- Anti-airlock design of the rear casing and impeller, easily releases any air pockets
- Durability enhanced by fixing the stationary shaft at both ends
- Main material: E-CTFE
- Impeller: E-CTFE
- Shaft: Ceramic
- Bearings: Silicon carbide or ceramic