End Suction Magnetic Drive Pumps
The GS series of general-purpose magnetic drive pumps are suitable for a wide variety of applications demanding excellent chemical resistance. The performance of the GS series is ideal for the transfer and re-circulation of liquids up to 70°C. The compact design makes them ideal for use in areas with limited space whilst the unique rotating flange (ANSI & PN10) design gives easy connection and installation.
Dry running of pumps can lead to the failure of either the shaft or bushing due to excessive heat caused by friction. The internationally patented construction of the GS Series uses heat releasing and heat resisting materials in the critical areas, lowering the temperature of pumps parts and therefore preventing thermal deformation.
Standard IEC motor frame enables a wide variety of motor options and all assembled units are tested at our factory prior to despatch.
The GS range offers transfer volumes up to 45m3/hr and with superb protection against dry running with minimum maintenance requirements.
- Pump capacity: up to 48 m³/h
- Total differential head: up to 30 m
- Operating temperature [t]: 0°C up to +70 °C
- Operating pressure [p]: up to 6 bar (dependant on model)
- Diameter of discharge nozzle: DN 25 up to DN 63
- Drive rating [P]: up to 4 kW
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for applications demanding excellent chemical resistance
- Powerful neo dynamic magnet allows a compact design, ideal for areas of limited space
- Unique rotating flange (ANSI & PN10) gives easy connection and installation
- Superb protection from dry running through bearing design
- Anti-airlock design of the rear casing and impeller, easily releases any air pockets
- Durability enhanced by fixing the stationary shaft at both ends
- Main material: PP
- Impeller: (GFR) PP + magnet
- Shaft: Ceramic/Silicone Carbide
- Bearings: Silicone Carbide/Ceramic