End Suction Magnetic Drive Pumps in Polypropylene or PVDF
The MPN series is a magnetic drive pump with an exceptionally reliable design manufactured using the highest quality materials and available in either polypropylene or PVDF.
These materials offer excellent chemical and temperature resistance ensures a safe operation even with the most corrosive and hazardous chemicals.
An excellent feature of the MPN range is the ability to handle 3mm solids at up to 10% volume; this is possible due to the semi-open impeller design. Low-friction slide bearings give excellent resistance to dry running. A wide variety of motor options are also available.
The MPN range offers transfer volumes up to 24m3/hr and with superb protection against dry running & minimum maintenance. All sizes are also available in ATEX-certified versions.
- Pump capacity: up to 35 m³/h
- Total differential head: up to 32m
- Operating temperature: -5°C to +95 °C (PVDF); 0°C to +80 °C (PP)
- Operating pressure [p]: up to 6 bar (dependant on model)
- Diameter of discharge nozzle: DN 25 up to DN 63
- Drive rating [P]: up to 4kW
Features and Benefits
- Hermetically sealed to minimise the risk of leaks
- Particularly suited for toxic, environmentally harmful and corrosive media
- FDA certified materials (PVDF version)
- Long life operation with minimal maintenance
- Superb protection from dry running through bearing design
- Available with a wide range of materials and motors
- MPN 80
- MPN 101
- MPN 115
- MPN 130
- MPN 150
- MPN 170
- MPN 180H
- MPN 190
- Main material: Polypropylene, PVDF
- Impeller: Polypropylene, PVDF
- Slide bearings: PTFE/Silicon Carbide
- Flange adaptors
- Hose connectors
- Welding connectors for stainless steel pipes
- NPT threaded adaptors