End Suction Magnetic Drive Polypropylene Pumps
The PW range of general-purpose magnetic drive pumps is suitable for a wide variety of applications. The excellent chemical resistance and performance of the PW series is ideal for the transfer and re-circulation of liquids up to 70°C.
Dry running of pumps can lead to the failure of either the shaft or bushing due to excessive heat caused by friction. The construction of the PW Series uses heat releasing and heat resisting materials in the critical areas, lowering the temperature of pumps parts and therefore preventing thermal damage.
Standard IEC motor frame enables a wide variety of motor options, and all assembled units are tested at our factory prior to despatch.
The PW range offers transfer volumes up to 84m3/hr and with superb protection against dry running & minimum maintenance.
- Pump capacity: up to 84 m³/h
- Total differential head: up to 34 m
- Operating temperature [t]: 0°C up to +70 °C
- Operating pressure [p]: up to 6 bar (dependant on model)
- Diameter of discharge nozzle: DN 25 up to DN 63
- Drive rating [P]: up to 11 kW
Features and Benefits
- Hermetically sealed to minimise the risk of leaks
- Ideal for applications demanding excellent chemical resistance
- Long life operation with minimal maintenance
- Superb protection from dry running through bearing design
- Available with a wide range of materials and motors
- Main material: Polypropylene
- Impeller: Polypropylene
- Shaft: Ceramic
- Bearings: Ceramic/Carbon/Rulon