Heavy duty, dry-run proof vertical pump
The Munsch TPC series of heavy duty, non-metallic vertical cantilever pumps are the solution of choice whenever it comes to pumping solids-laden acids, alkalis or chemically contaminated effluents or when there is a risk of prolonged dry running. Designed to pump directly from sumps, pump tanks, storage tanks or basins.
The standard vertical setting depths of 1000mm and 1800mm respectively can be extended to 3400mm by a suction pipe.
Typical applications include electroplating plants, steel and stainless-steel pickling lines, evaporation and regeneration units, flue gas cleaning systems in waste incineration facilities as well as exhaust air cleaning and industrial wastewater treatment.
Available in Polypropylene, PE-UHMW as well as PVDF. Also available with ATEX rating if required as the pumps can meet the requirements of EU Directive No. 94/9/EG
- Pump capacity: up to 600 m³/h
- Total differential head: up to 65 m
- Operating temperature: 0°C up to +100 °C
- Operating pressure: up to 10 bar
- Diameter of discharge nozzle: DN 25 up to DN 150
- Motor rating: up to 45 kW
- Solids concentration: up to 5%
- Maximum allowable particle size: up to 18 mm
Features and Benefits
- Pump casing, casing cover and suspension pipe made of solid plastic with ample abrasion allowance to give maximum compatibility corrosive liquids
- The column pipe and discharge flange can be rotated to virtually any position
- Standard vertical setting depth can be varied in steps of 100mm
- Impeller available as closed and semi-open
- Anti-friction bearing is installed in the lantern accommodating high loads even under part load conditions
- Main material: Polypropylene, PE-UHMW and PVDF
- Impeller: Polypropylene, PE-UHMW and PVDF
- Shaft: Stainless steel (coated)
- Secondary seal: FPM
- Suction strainer
- Suction pipe up to a length of 1600 mm
- Motor overload switch
Enquire about this product
Send a message to the Chem Resist sales team for more information.
Alternatively, contact us on +44 1924 499466 or [email protected].
"*" indicates required fields