Chem Resist are Recruiting!
Technical Sales Engineer – Fluid Transfer
Chem Resist Fluid Transfer Division
The Chem Resit Fluid Transfer Division specialises in supplying products that safely transfer aggressive and corrosive chemicals. Working with premium brands including; Almatec, Munsch and World Chemical and our own ChemiGuard range.
The Technical Sales Engineer is responsible for driving existing sales and new opportunities as part of the small and dynamic Fluid Transfer team. This role needs to also work across divisions to cross fertilise opportunities and contribute to turnkey projects.
Location: office based in Dewsbury with regular travel to customer sites.
Reporting to: Director of Fluid Transfer
Key Skills & Experience:
- Strong centrifugal pump experience and market knowledge, the Technical Sales Engineer for Fluid Transfer must be fully conversant with the sizing and selection of mechanically engineered pumps for aggressive and corrosive liquids.
- Proven sales background within the industrial pump industry and experience of relevant market sectors including: chemical manufacture & distribution, fuel & energy, food & beverage, transport & distribution, pharmaceutical & agriculture and the water & utility industries.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong and effective working relationships with both customers and colleagues.
- Strong customer and commercial focus with business analysis skills to identify opportunities.
- High skill levels of organisation and planning.
- Fully IT literate; conversant with full Microsoft 365 and ERP/CRM software
Role & Responsibilities:
- To achieve and exceed the expectations in growing and sustaining the division’s sales and margin targets for both existing and new business streams.
- Provide key account territorial management and new business development within the designated geographical territory.
- To develop our strategic approach to maximise both direct sales and new and established distribution networks, with a focus on ALL products and services to ensure loyalty and long-term productive relationships.
- Specifying and selling to decision makers and influencers through the preparation and presentation of quotations. Obtaining feedback on bids and channelling back into the team.
- Ensuring Chem Resist are on the approved supplier list at major end users and engineering houses and our company is accepted as the lead supplier.
- Continually monitor Market and Competitor activity to ensure effective positioning.
- To update all data in the required time scales: monthly reports, distributor analysis, forecasting etc
To apply for the position, please send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]. NO AGENCIESSend us your CV