Apprentice SchemeApply Here
Chem Resist are Recruiting!
For a Thermoplastic Fabricator
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Thermoplastic Fabricator to join our experienced team. The role involves fabrication of our bespoke large-scale vessels, extending to pipework and other custom fabrications. We work with customers operating in a wide variety of industries including Energy, Chemical Manufacture & Distribution, Food & Beverage and Utilities.
The vessels are manufactured at our Site in Dewsbury, using a Thermoplastic Extrusion Welding technique which uses hot air and creates a clean welding environment. We will teach you how to weld in plastic, at our dedicated,onsite training school.
If you are an experienced Steel Sheet Metal Fabricator/Welder, this is an ideal opportunity to learn something new and improve your general working environment.
Full time and permanent role with normal working hours of
- Mon-Thurs: 8am-16.30pm
- Friday: 8am – 15.15pm
Overtime may be available.
Required Education & Qualifications
- A minimum of Grade C/Level 4 or above in Maths & English
- You will have at least 3 years fabrication experience in sheet metal fabrications or similar.
- You will have experience in reading detailed engineering drawings.
- Due to the large-scale fabrications, the role is physically demanding and as such you will have a good level of physical fitness.
- You must be able to demonstrate a high level of commitment to Health and Safety & General workshop H&S practices.
- Working at height and in a confined space is the norm.
- You must have the ability to work as part of a team and use your own initiative.
- A high level of attention to detail is key.
- You must be Quality driven with a proven ability to work to strict Quality standards.
In addition, these qualifications and experience are an advantage
- Confined space
- A time served, Apprentice Trained Fabricator/Welder
- Salary: £25,000.00-£35,000.00 per year, hourly rate is dependent on experience, attractive overtime rates.
- Annual Company Performance Bonus
- Holidays: 20 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays and Christmas shutdown.
- Company pension scheme
- Employee discounts and benefits scheme
- Company events
- Cycle to work
- On-site parking
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected]
Thank you for your interest.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE