Vertical Cantilever Pumps
In our vertical cantilever pumps, the motor power is transmitted to the impeller through an extended shaft. This rotating shaft is supported through the motor bearings and therefore runs completely contact and abrasion-free inside the housing.
Due to this design, the use of bearing and shaft seals has been omitted.
Some advantages of our vertical cantilever pumps are:
- Flow rates to 17m3/hr
- Head up to 28 metres
- Will run dry without damage
- Open impeller - solids up to 3 mm grain size and 10% volume
- No metal parts are in contact with the medium
- Easy to maintain
- Various chemical resistant materials can be supplied
- Available for numerous immersion depths
This style of pump is particularly suitable for installation in dipping baths and if dry running of the pump is a possibility.
T range is available in either polypropylene or PVDF
TE range is available in stainless steel 1.4571