TURBULENT CONTACT FUME SCRUBBERS
Chem Resist has pioneered the use of all-thermoplastic gas cleaning towers incorporating Turbulent Contact Absorption (TCA) Fluidised Bed Technology.
This technology ensures high removal efficiency combined with smaller tower sizes and the ability to adapt the unit to changing process conditions.
Chem Resist has installed over 60 of these installations across Europe and currently 1.2 million m³/per hour of corrosive gases are cleaned through Chem Resist TCA equipment.
A full in-house design capability and Chem Resist's all thermoplastic materials of construction have offered many benefits in the production of TCA equipment :
- Design, Construction, Installation and commissioning undertaken by the same team
- A broad range of chemical resistance
- Gas Volumes up to 80,000 m3/h
- Integral liquor distribution pipework
- Complex internal gas distribution capability
- Completely thermoplastic construction - limiting internal and external corrosion
- Our own installation and commissioning team will complete our project offering if requested.